928 LOCK RE-KEYING SERVICE
Our Master Locksmith (over 35 years experience!) will re-key 928 locks to eliminate the hassle of multiple keys when some locks have been replaced. Combined with our renowned key-decoding-from-photos and keys-cut-to-code we now offer a complete and guaranteed quality service.
Prices start from under US$200 for -
- your key decoded, either from photos or a key sent to us
- a Silca brand black-head key cut to code and the original Porsche key code provided
- the lock opened, inspected, and wafer-tumblers replaced, as required, for a new key
- the lock & key action checked, lube applied, lock closed up
- our usual warranty on all aspects of this work
- return shipping to North America
At extra cost -
- if more than one Silca-brand key is required
- any original Porsche OEM keys (key blades) supplied and cut
- (possibly) any unforeseen issues with damage inside the lock
If you're interested use our Inquiry Form
or just email us (the email link is at the bottom of the Inquiry form page).
928 REAR CONSOLE (LOCKER/GLOVEBOX/COMPARTMENT) KEY
Pricing: using our key #106 (all-metal)
Keys cut to code when you provide the number on the lock and/or a photo of an existing, working key:
1 key = US$17, 2 keys = US$29, 3 keys US$40
for our black-head style key #216 add US$4 per key to the above prices.
Note- if ordering only console keys the minimum order value is about US$40, plus shipping.
There is no extra shipping cost if these keys are included in a main key order.